This Advanced BB Loader is designed to address the misalignment in the stock feeder of the Silverback SRS A1/A2 paired either with the Maxx and Maple Leaf Hop-up Chamber.
When installing a Maxx or Maple Leaf Hop Up Chamber in the SRS, you will notice that the hop-up chamber / outer barrel can freely twist round around the BB feeder, which leaves a degree of uncertainty for the true center before securing the 4 screws. If it is not fully centered, this can lead to BBs swerving to the left or right.
This issue addressed in the Airtech TDC BB tube with longer and flatter feeding lips to act as a guide for the hop-up units to be completely centered upon installation. It ensures a snug fit with the hop-up chamber until the outer barrel is locked onto, eliminating the need to guess where the true center lies. Simply slide in and lock.
- Prevents lateral and axial movement of the hop-up unit before installation
- Guarantees a dead centre chamber Lock on the true vertical axis
- Eliminates guess work before locking the outer barrel after maintenance
- Guides the outer barrel into the BB feeder ensuring zero tilt
- Tough CNC stainless steel construction
- Quicker assembly time; simply slide in the hop-up and lock the bolts
As it is necessary to disassemble your SRS Silverback rifle often for maintenance and cleaning for best performance. It is essential to reassemble the same way to maintain consistency. This BB feeder eliminates a crucial variable to ensure your settings remain the same every time.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 2266UPC: 859188325401Width: 12.000 (cm)Height: 8.000 (cm)Depth: 1.500 (cm)