Laylax has completely redesigned the classic version 2 AEG gearbox from the ground up to solve many of the issues of past designs. The top portion of the gearbox is now a single piece vastly increasing the strength of the top of the gearbox where version 2 gearboxes often crack.
- Split panel design for easier maintenance and custom builds
- Quick change spring system and included ball bearing spring guide
- CNC Aluminium lower panel for the gearset
- Upper panel for the compression unit
- Aluminium alloy upper panel and main body.
- Faster and easier shimming.
- Labelled shell for quick reference of screw size and part orientation.
- Pre-radiused front and rear.
- Overlapping panels to keep parts from shifting.
- External wiring to avoid interference with pinion gear.
- High strength, reinforced shell tested under heavy loads for 100,000 rounds
- Teflon coated interior easier operation of gears and compression parts
- EG Hard Gearbox Shell
- Ball Bearing Quick Change Spring Guide
- M3x16 Screws x3
- M3x8 Screws x6
- Cut off Lever screw x1
- Trigger Unit Switch Screw x1
- Handgrip Screws x4
- Tokyo Marui Standard Ver.2 AEGs
- Tokyo Marui Specification Ver.2 AEGs
- This gearbox shell is designed around Tokyo Marui specification AEGS, so modification may be required to install it into off-spec guns, be aware that the shell is not 100% compatible in all cases.
- Intended for advanced users and may require modification.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 1532UPC:Width: 17.00 (cm)Height: 15.00 (cm)Depth: 3.00 (cm)