The GATE X-ASR is the world’s first 4th generation MOSFET with protection against reverse polarity. It saves space, time and money by removing the need for a regular fuse. Acting as an electronic guard, X-ASR improves your AEG’s safety and durability through conformal coating and self-testing with 2 LEDs. Although designed for up to M120 springs, stronger springs can be used in conjunction with a high torque motor and gears.
- No additional fuse required in AEG installation
- Automatic resettable protection against reverse polarity – protects motor and the MOSFET itself in the event of reverse polarity. Reverse connection will not damage the MOSFET or motor; the AEG will work again once you connect the battery in the right way.
- Smart fuse – protects MOSFET in case of motor jam. It prevents from overheating, overloading and overcurrent. The MOSFET is protected against short circuit of the signal and motor wires. If installed with too strong a spring, the smart fuse will turn off the MOSFET in order to prevent overheating.
- Built-in self-test – 2 LEDs allow for quick troubleshooting
- Conformal coating – Military Specification MIL-V-173C provides resistance to difficult atmospheric conditions
- Takes energy from the battery directly to the motor, bypassing the mechanical trigger contacts. As a result, your rifle gains higher rate of fire as well as faster trigger response. Moreover, trigger contacts are protected against burnout.
- Debouncing – provides full compatibility with micro-switches and ensures complete resistance to contact bounce (vibration). Your AEG gains higher ROF, faster trigger response and your MOSFET is less prone to overheating.
- X-ASR Module
- Installation Kit
- Troubleshooting card
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 1245Width: 8.00 (cm)Height: 16.00 (cm)Depth: 3.50 (cm)