The TITAN V2 NGRS™ is a Control System for Tokyo Marui V2 Next Generation Recoil Shock gearboxes.
Transform your Tokyo Marui Next Generation AEG into an advanced training weapon system. Adjust your weapon and check the Statistics using USB-Link and the GATE Control Station app for PC, MAC and Android devices. The TITAN V2 NGRS has a whole new trigger sensor, which allows you to set a hair trigger with ludicrous precision with 50 sensitivity levels for the first millimeter of travel. The innovative 3rd generation trigger sensor offers you 460 sensitivity settings. Gain a unique tactical advantage thanks to the extremely fast trigger response and lots of other useful functions.
- 3rd generation trigger sensor with 420 sensitivity levels
- Full compatibility with Tokyo Marui V2 Next Generation Recoil Shock
- Reliable optical sensors
- User-friendly configuration via the GATE Control Station app for Android, Windows and macOS
- Online firmware updates
- Access to Statistics and Rankings (with Advanced firmware)
- TITAN V2 NGRS Module with ADVANCED firmware
- USB-Link for GATE Control Station™ App
- USB Cables:
- USB-A to Micro-USB (1.5m / 4ft 11in)
- USB-C to Micro-USB (0.6m / 1ft 11in)
- Micro-USB to Micro-USB (0.6m / 1ft 11in)
- Installation Kit
- TITAN Patch
- Quickstart Guides
- TITAN V2 NGRS Module with BASIC firmware
- Installation Kit
- Quickstart Guide
GATE Control Station
The TITAN and GATE Control Station gives you total control of your AEG. Adjust all your settings at home, using the USB-Link and the GATE Control Station computer App and even update the firmware.
The USB-Link allows you to connect GATE devices with PC, MAC, Android smartphones and tablets.
- Adjustable Trigger Sensitivity: The precise 3rd generation trigger sensor gives you at least 50 levels of sensitivity for the first millitre of travel. Up to 420 sensitivity levels are available through the GATE Control Station App.
- Bolt Catch: The bolt catch sensor supports empty magazine detection giving full compatibility with the Tokyo Marui V2 Next Generation Recoil Shock.
- Configurable Fire Selector: six different fire selector modes.
- Cycle Detection: the TITAN precisely detects the position of the gears allowing Automatic, BURST and PRE-COCKING.
- Pre-Cocking: for the ultimate trigger response the TITAN can stop the gearbox when the spring is fully compressed to minimise the delay between pulling the trigger and the gun actually firing. There are three levels Pre-cocking available in AUTO or SMART mode, in SMART mode a slow trigger pull will compress the spring and a faster trigger pull will fire the shot. (NOTE: Pre-Cocking will increase wear and tear on the gearbox).
- Burst: set burst fire between two and ten shots.
- ROF Control: reduce your rate of fire to enable the use of higher voltage batteries while maintaining a realistic ROF.
- ROF STAB: allow the TITAN to control your rate of fire with a break in between each shot for a more realistic experience or with PWM to decrease wear on the gearbox.
- Sniper Delay: set a 0.5, 1, 2 or 3 second delay between each shot to simulate the delay from reload or recoil.
- Smart Trigger: with the ROF STAB on, the Smart Trigger sets the ROF control to 100% during the first shot and then switches to the previously programmed value allowing a faster trigger response even with a reduced rate of fire.
- AUG Mode: this mode allows the trigger perform just like the two stage trigger in the AUG where a partial trigger pull will shoot on SEMI or BURST and a full trigger pull will shoot BURST or AUTO.
- Battery Protection: the TITAN's microprocessor monitors the battery voltage, and will not fire when it drops to a critical level.
- Low Battery Warning: when the battery voltage drops low, the motor will vibrate at regular intervals.
- Smart Fuse: an electronic fuse with an accurate current sensor, in combination with voltage and temperature measurements protects the MOSFET against overheating, overloading and short-circuiting. In case of a jam, this protects the motor and battery from damage.
- Adaptive Active Brake: automatically adjusts the motor's braking power according to your needs, prolonging the lifespan of the motor.
- MOSFET: the heart of the TITAN is a MOSFET which bypasses the mechanical trigger contacts and sends the power directly from the battery to the motor resulting in higher ROF and faster trigger response.
- Built-in Self-Test: this allows you to quickly check whether the drop-in module is working properly. Helping you locate where the problem lies when anything goes wrong.
- Coating: coated to mil-spec MIL-V-173C for resistance to extreme atmospheric conditions.
- 14.8V Li-Po Ready: With a working voltage range of 3V - 17V the module can be uased with batteries up to 14.8V LiPo.
The TITAN's advanced functionality is possible through the use of a 3rd generation trigger sensor, dual gear sensor, selector sensor and bolt catch sensor. Optical sensors eliminate mechanical faults, stresses and provides a high degree of reliability.
Be the first to
Leave a Review