The PicoAAB is the smallest, 3rd generation mosfet with Active Braking compatible with LiPo batteries up to 14.8V. This MOSFET can be easily installed into any AEG with only one or two additional wires required from the contacts.
Using a MOSFET routes power directly from the battery to the motor, bypassing the mechanical trigger contacts. As a result, you gain a higher rate of fire of the rifle and a faster trigger response, and the contacts are protected against burn out.
Active braking ensures each cycle finishes with the spring fully decompressed, eliminating unnecessary stress, increasing the service life of the gearbox and it's parts.
To prevent catastrophic failure the unit incorporates thermal protection with a time-lag fuse.
Fully compatible with micro-switches, this MOSFET is resistant to contact bounce/vibration, enabling higher ROF, faster trigger response and less overheating.
3rd Generation MOSFET
Modern transistors and microcontrollers make this one of the smallest and most reliable AEG Controllers on the market
- Single signal wire for trigger contacts
- Double signal wire for trigger contacts
- Male terminal [2.8x0.8mm] with red heatshrink tube (for positive battery wire)
- Male terminal [2.8x0.5mm] with black heatshrink tube (for negative motor wire)
- Male terminal [2.8x0.5mm] with red heatshrink tube (for positive motor wire)
- Female terminal [2.8x0.5mm] with black thin heatshrink tube (for negative battery wire)
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: 1163UPC: 5904730532013Global Trade Item Number: 5904730532013Manufacturer Part Number pAABWidth: 7.500 (cm)Height: 11.500 (cm)Depth: 3.500 (cm)