ASTER V2 is a younger brother of the TITAN V2. Utilising GATE's 4th generation AEG Control System it is designed for maximum reliability.
Transform your AEG by replacing the trigger contacts with a computerised controller equipped with innovative optical sensors, including a proximity trigger sensor which offers 250 sensitivity settings. Gain unique tactical advantage thanks to extremely fast trigger response and lots of other useful functions. ASTER's smart fuse protects your AEG’s battery, motor and the controller, even in case of reversed battery connection. This feature, along with the optical sensors, makes ASTER the most durable drop-in unit on the market. You choose how to configure ASTER - simply via trigger or through USB-Link / Blu-Link* and the advanced GCS app. To enjoy the full potential of the ASTER, you can upgrade its firmware to ADVANCED or EXPERT.
*Blu-Link is future GATE Bluetooth® adapter
- Reverse battery polarity protection
- Proximity trigger sensor with 250 sensitivity settings
- Configurable via trigger, GATE Control Station app for Android, Windows and macOS (also for iOS in 2020 after Bluetooth® adapter release)
- Built-in LED indicator
- Drop in fit, even in case of KRYTAC* and ICS (*when bolt catch lever is removed. This applies to ASTER R1. Next ASTER revisions will be fully compatible with KRYTAC gearbox)
- Optical gear cam sensor supports all types of gears: Infinite Torque-up, DSG, SSG, 19-tooth and standard
- Online firmware updates via the GCS app
- ASTER Module with BASIC firmware edition (rear or front wired)
- ASTER Patch
- Programming cheat sheet
- Installation kit
- Quickstart guide
GATE Control Station
The ASTER and GATE Control Station gives you total control of your AEG.
- control your airsoft gun from smartphone with Android (also with iOS in 2020 after Bluetooth® adapter release) and PC with Windows or macOS)
- adjust settings
- update and upgrade firmware
- view BB counters and statistics
- perform diagnostics and send reports